It is a brand new month and there are several things I’d like to achieve in May, so I thought I’d keep myself on track by sharing my goals with you all! My main focus is consistency. I can be really good for a few days, then go completely off track before reigning myself in again. In May I want to stop going off track so that I don’t keep halting my progress. So, here are my goals!
- Eat Clean with one cheat meal a week
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every day.
- Go to the gym & strength train 4 times a week.
- Train for cycling London to Brighton.
- Do my skincare routine everyday.
- Track my workouts – every single one!
- Remember to take my vitamins and supplements everyday.
- Plan my meals for the week in advance.
- Blog 3 times a week!!
So that’s it, these are my main goals for May. At the start of April I’ll review these goals and see how well I did with each one. What about you, have you got any goals for May?