It’s said breakfast is the most important meal of the day and yet so many of us skip it. Personally, I love breakfast and couldn’t imagine going until lunchtime without eating anything, so I wanted to share these delicious healthy breakfast recipes with you. Whether you skip breakfast because you’re in a rush, not hungry in the mornings or think doing so will help you lose weight, I challenge you breakfast-skippers to start eating breakfast in 2017.
Some of these healthy breakfast recipes can be whipped up the night before so they are perfect for anyone in a rush. Others take a little longer to make so save those as a real treat on the weekend and really savour them. If you don’t feel hungry in the mornings, try something light like a smoothie or smoothie bowl. Eventually I hope you’ll be converted to a breakfast kinda gal.
I’ve selected 25 truly delicious breakfast recipes from some of my favourite bloggers to really get you in the mood for a little morning feasting. Let me know if you make any and follow my Pinterest board for more healthy breakfast inspiration. Enjoy!
Photo by Lauren Caris Cooks
- Huevos Rancheros with Guacamole by Hemsley + Hemsley. Get the recipe.
- Egg Muffins with Sausage, Spinach and Cheese by Two Peas and Their Pod. Get the recipe.
- Banana and Cinnamon Pancakes by Wedges & Weights. Get the recipe.
- Nut Butter, Banana and Chia Seed Toast by The Skinny Fork. Get the recipe.
- Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs by PopSugar. Get the recipe.
- Smoothie Bowls Three Ways (pictured above) by Lauren Caris Cooks. Get the recipe.
- Turkey Wrapped Potato & Egg Muffins by Fit Men Cook. Get the recipe.
Photo by Wallflower Kitchen
- Vegan French Toast by Wallflower Kitchen. Get the recipe.
- Blueberry & Coconut Baked Oats by Gymbags and Gladrags. Get the recipe.
- Clean Eating Banana Granola by The Gracious Pantry. Get the recipe.
- Berry Green Smoothie by Damn Delicious. Get the recipe.
- No-Bake PB & J Granola Bars by SpamellaB. Get the recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Quinoa Bowl by Minimalist Baker. Get the recipe.
- Breakfast Wrap by Adrienne London. Get the recipe.
Photo by Gimme Some Oven
- Spring Vegetable Egg Casserole by Gimme Some Oven. Get the recipe.
- Chocolate Almond Butter Overnight Oats by The Healthy Maven. Get the recipe.
- Green Smoothie Bowl by Gymbags and Gladrags. Get the recipe.
- Spicy Kale Baked Eggs by Imperfect Matter. Get the recipe.
- Simple Poached Egg and Avocado Toast by Pinch of Yum. Get the recipe.
- Apple, Pear and Dried Fig Bircher Muesli by Wholeheartedly Healthy. Get the recipe.
Photo by Nutrition Stripped
- Chewy Coconut Fruit Bars by Nutrition Stripped. Get the recipe.
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl by Love and Lemons. Get the recipe.
- Chai, Acai and Strawberry Layered Breakfast Jar by Awesome Green. Get the recipe.
- Sweet Potato Toast Three Ways by Little Bits Of. Get the recipe.
- Fig and Maple Chia Pudding by Madeleine Shaw. Get the recipe.
Access the library
Sign up to receive free printables to help you get organised and live a healthy lifestyle